By posting or commenting on our site, you acknowledge and agree to the below terms of our site. These terms also extend to contacting of ad posters, users or any other method of interaction with us the support staff or users.
We reserve the right to modify or remove any ads in violation of our guidelines in order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. If you believe that the modification or removal was unjustified please contact us through the contacts page available here Contact Us. All ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to modification or immediate removal without prior notice.
Please also note that for quality assurance and the protection of the users, we moderate all new posts and approve them after verification.
By posting an ad on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any classified ads that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an ad on our site, you further agree to the following rules:
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive content.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this country. Such ads will be reported to relevant authorities.
- No spam or scam ads allowed.
- No ads that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious are allowed.
Actions we take against ads and users that break these rules:
- Ads that break the above guidelines are subject to immediate removal. Any paid ads that break these rules will not be refunded, any membership pack you own may be revoked, and your account may be deleted.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these rules.
- What the owners decide as the repercussions for breaking a rule are based on what rule it was, the severity of the problem, and how many times it has happened.
Thank you for your understanding.